The Pitch o’ Féminin is open to African female film students and all African women working on their first film project. The competition aims to spotlight the most talented screenplay writers and promote these young talents in a professional environment. For this edition, the call for applications is open to holders of short film and capsule projects.
What do selected candidates gain from it?
- A writing residency
- Technical training
- Production and distribution of the short film or its capsule
- A professional integration internship
- A symbolic trophy
- A B2B meeting with professionals
Who can participate?
Film students and all women of African nationality working on their first film project.
How are candidates selected?
The selection process is divided into five steps:
- Call for applications from March 28 to July 21, 2022
- Pre-selection of 20 applications by a first jury
- Interview and pre-pitch of the 20 candidates, after which 10 will be selected
- Five-day training of the 10 candidates selected following the interviews
- Pitch of the finalists in front of a jury