The National Film and Video Foundation has announced that the call for Production and Development cycle 1 funding applications for the 2021/2022 financial year is now open for the following funding categories:
Individuals, companies and organisations may submit funding applications to the NFVF for any of the above funding categories. Specific conditions are applicable for each funding category, and it is important for applicants to take careful note of these conditions before submitting an application.
Closing date for submissions – 23 May 2021, at Midnight
Applicants need to register and complete the online application form using the following link: https://nfvf.praxisgms.
Please take note of the following disclaimers:
- Tier yourself accordingly
- Carefully read the definitions of the sub categories before selecting
- It is advisable that the main applicant applies instead of using a 3rd party to apply on their behalf
- Only recently certified documents will be accepted. (WITH A DATED STAMP NOT OLDER THAN 6 MONTHS FROM DATE OF APPLICATION)
- Only valid documents will be allowed (DOCUMENTS THAT ARE NOT EXPIRED)
- Applications which do not meet compliance will be disqualified
For any queries regarding applications please contact: Thandekile Hlatshwayo at email@example.com